Interested in joining our team?
We have openings available for the following positions, click on them to explore, and apply below:
Customer Support Representative
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team and be trained as new Customer Support Representatives. Our Customer Support Representatives are the front line of support for our clients and customers and help ensure that our customers are satisfied with our products, services, and features. If you feel you’d be a great addition to our team, please let us know why when submitting your application. We look forward to meeting you!
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers and phones.
- Experience working with customer support.
Based on Experience
Applicants MUST meet the following required skills:
- Previous production and/or shipping/receiving experience
- Perform routine warehouse tasks and operate specific production machinery.
- Previous experience picking orders
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in warehouse conditions, including being on your feet for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, and lifting 50+ pounds
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and work quickly
- Candidate must be punctual, take initiative and be willing to jump in where needed. You will take direction from the Warehouse Manager.
- Operate equipment to process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Receive, unload and place incoming items accurately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Other duties as directed
Based on Experience
Toothpick Flag Assembler
Hand manufacturing toothpick flags – using a gluing machine to attach precut paper flags to toothpicks.
- Operating and maintaining small equipment
- Printing and cutting
- Ability to operate a small machines
- Preparing Items in pack for distribution
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods
Full-time and Part-time – Moms’ hours available
Pay: Based on Experience
Please fill in the fields below to apply! We will be in touch shortly!